Top 10 Natural Remedies for Nail Fungus
Sometimes, we need natural remedies for reliefing symptoms of nail fungus such as deformed nails, nails that thicken at the ends, loose skin, the appearance of foreign tissue between the nail and the skin nails yellow or brownish. The fungal infections can occur in both toenails and fingernails, you may previously have been itching in the fingers that could have been cured or not before the nails start to have these signs.
Toenail fungus are difficult to control and treatment, even cured nail infection will continue to be wrong until you have grown back healthy from nails bed, this period can be months or a year. This is important to know because sometimes the treatments are stopped by not observing immediate results, all medical treatments or home remedies should be continued for extended periods.
These are 10 natural remedies to fight against nail fungus
* Natural Remedy for Nail Fungus #1: The first is a recommendation, soak your nails with products recommended until tender and cut every few days.
Also try to remove the diseased tissue that grows between the nail and finger, that way will be phased out and the area is infected.
The part of the nail is deformed and will not recover, does not remove the entire nail but if you continuously tease out all that is affected.
When the nail is properly spend an emery paper smoothly across its surface, so home remedies or medications penetrate her, but not touching the cuticle or nail bed.
* Natural Remedy for nail fungus #2: Soak the feet in a container containing encased one liter of warm water and a glass of apple cider vinegar or white vinegar, leave on for at least 20 minutes, 2 times day.
Then dried without rinsing the skin with a clean towel and apply an antifungal medication or some of the remedies.
* Natural Remedy for Nail Fungus #3: Soak your feet in a bowl with a quart of warm water and a tablespoon of sodium borate.
* Natural Remedy for Nail Fungus #4: Place in a container 5 liters of water, place peeled garlic and let it boil once submerge your feet warm for half an hour.
* Natural remedy for nail fungus #5: The bee propolis is a powerful natural antifungal and antibacterial, it is used by bees to remove fungi and bacteria in the hive. After having plunged the nails in any of the above home remedies propolis is applied over the entire surface of the nail and let it act as long as possible.
* Natural Remedy for nail fungus #6: The tea tree oil and lavender essential oil are known for their effectiveness in combating fungi, applications may be used in affected nails at least 3 times a day.
* Natural Remedy for nail fungus #7: The Listerine mouthwash applied with a cotton swab across the nail.
* Natural remedy for nail fungus #8: Apply the entire nail with Vicks Vapo Rub; this ointment used in the chest for cough also combats fungi because it contains: Menthol, camphor, eucalyptus oil, cedar leaf oil, petroleum turpentine and oil, among other substances.
* Home remedy for nail fungus #9: Chop up a clove of garlic pieces and place in a nail gloss purchased, add 3 drops of lavender oil and 3 tea tree oil, let stand 2 days and then apply with a brush across the nail, shake the bottle well before application. Withdrawn every day with any product used to remove nail polish and apply a new layer, can be left all day or overnight.
* Natural Remedy for nail fungus #10: Avoid shoes that make your feet sweat or attempting to use the shortest possible time, using on natural and synthetic fabrics, daily, use towels and personal use, the fungi can spread by sharing towels. After washing bath tub, bath or shower room with water and sodium hypochlorite.
Among the above 10 choices, what natural remedy which you use to treat toenail fungus?