8 Toenail Fungus Symptoms
Toenail Fungus Symptoms is vary depend on what type of fungus which infects your nails. Fungal infection on nails make you feel unpleasant but it is usually not hurting you.
The most common cause of toenail fungus infection is dermatophyte. This fungus can infect both fingernails and toenails. This nail fungus infection can create some common symptoms.
Below is 8 common symptoms of toenail fungus infection:
1. Toenail distorted in shape
2. Yellow stripes in the nail bed and on the underside of the toenail
3. Dry toenails with no shine
4. Buildup of bits and pieces of skin and nail fragments (debris) under the toenail.
5. Easily broken, crumbly or ragged toenails
6. White stripes or spots on your nail surface
7. Your nail surface becomes soft and powdery as toenail fungus infection gets worse
8. Toenail surface color becomes brown of gray and crumbly, however the nail does not separate from the skin underneath
If you found some of these symptoms, your toenails would probably infected by fungus like dermatophytes or candida. Get the best toenail fungus treatment before that infection gets worse. But, it is better to prevent toenail fungus before you will be infected by that fungus.